Our statues are as listed below
MAJOR STATUS OF TURKISH PROFESSIONAL BOX FEDERATION
Purpose, Scope, FBasis and Definitions
ARTICLE 1 – (1)The purpose of this Main Statute is to regulate the procedures and principles regarding the tasks, powers and responsibilities of the organization, assembly, management, supervision and disciplinary committees of the organization, general assembly of the professional boxing federation of Turkey.
ARTICLE 2– (1) This Main Statute covers the activities of the Turkish Professional Boxing Federation general assembly, board of directors, supervisory board, disciplinary board and other boards of the Federation, the President of the Federation, the relevant club, athlete, coach, coach, referee, manager, manager, observer, The working procedures and principles of the Federation and its relations with the General Directorate and the Board of Arbitration.
ARTICLE 3 – (1) This Main Statute was prepared in accordance with Annex 9 of the Law on Organization and Duties of the General Directorate of Youth and Sports dated 21/5/1986 and numbered 3289 and the General Directorate of Youth and Sports issued by the Official Gazette No. 25522 dated 14/7/2004 Federations are based on the Framework Statement.
ARTICLE 4 – (1) This is the;
- Minister: Minister responsible for spordan that the General Directorate is affiliated to,
- EBU: European Professional Boxing Association,
- Federation: Professional Boxing Federation of Turkey,
- Federation President: Turkey Professional Boxing Federation President,
- General Manager: General Director of Youth and Sports,
- General Directorate: General Directorate of Youth and Sports,
- Sports Dance: Professional Boxing sport,
- Arbitration Board: The professional boarding club and the professional boxing federation and the sportsmen, the referee, the coach, the coach, the coach, the manager and similar sports staff, the sportsmen, the coach, the manager and similar sports personnel, the conflicts between the clubs and the clubs Decisions and the decisions of the Disciplinary Board against the objections of those concerned by examining the final decision of the General Directorate established within the body of the Board,
Organization and Functions of Professional Boxing Federation
Organization of Professional Boxing Federation
ARTICLE 5 – (1) The professional boxing federation center is in istanbul. The professional boxing Federation consists of the central and provincial organizations. It is formed by the decisions of the board of directors in the form of provincial organization, headquarter branches and regional responsibilities.
(2) Central organization of Federation;
a) General Assembly,
b) Board of Directors,
c) Supervisory board,
ç) Board of discipline,
d) Law, finance, education, health, technical, external relations, sponsorship, referee, organization and other boards,
e) general secretary,
f) Administrative units,
(3) The duties, powers and responsibilities of the boards mentioned in the subparagraphs (a), (b), (c) and (ç) of the second clause and the working procedures and principles are stated in the Main Statute; The powers and responsibilities of other boards and the working procedures and principles are determined by the instruction approved by the board of directors.
Duties of Professional Boxing Federation
ARTICLE 6 – (1)The tasks of the Professional Boxing Federation are:
a) To ensure that professional boxing sports spread and develop at a stable level in the dormitory level, to make all kinds of arrangements in these issues, to make decisions, to implement and to apply them./span>
b) To monitor developments related to professional boxing at home and abroad, to schedule work and other activities and to control their implementation and application.
c)To train trainer and referees on courses and to train them in seminars, to organize and register certificates of successful ones and to keep track of their work.
ç) To organize competitions and organizations in the country, to ensure the continuity of all organized competitions and organizations, to appoint administrators, administrators, educators referees, representatives and observers in these activities.
d) To ensure that more people in the country benefit from this information by monitoring developments and innovations related to professional boxing in foreign countries.
e) Determine the standards of boxing materials and work to make them available in the country or abroad.
f) To provide income to the Federation, to open any kind of economic activity to carry out commercial activities, purchase and sale of real estate and to perform activities of renting.
g) To resolve technical disputes that may arise between clubs, regional representatives, provincial representatives and provincial directorates.
ğ) Organizing international courses, seminars, panels, symposiums and sports organizations with the permission of the International Federation.
h) To select the technical team for national teams and sportsmen such as athletes, coaches, coaches, managers, doctors, masseurs and referees to participate in international competitions, to prepare selected teams for competitions and to represent our country with national teams.
ı) To authorize and supervise professional boxing competitions to be organized domestically.
i) To supervise and supervise all kinds of commercial and social boxing facilities in the country.
j) To conduct and update the measurement and determination of the required standards for all boxing facilities in the country.
k) To follow the successful athletes and to take the necessary precautions for the success of these athletes and to be successful in international competitions.
l) The amateur boxing federation talks with the managers to open training and preparation camps for the athletes at every level.
m) To benefit from the archives and documents that the amateur boxing federation has done before, to carry out joint works with the sister federation. To study archive and statistics about boxing; To prepare materials such as educational films, slides and brochures, to cooperate with press and television establishments in this regard,
n) To publish the name of professional boxing competition instruction. To check whether this instruction is followed or not. To follow the Professional Boksta world and european standards and to ensure that the professional boxing licenses to be given comply with these standards.
o) Prepare, publish and implement instructions for the organization of Professional Boxing competitions to be organized domestically.
ARTICLE 7 – (1) The General Assembly is the highest body of the Federation.
(2) The General Assembly consists of the following members on the call date;
a) Fifteen members, consisting of the General Manager, General Managers and ten youth and sports provincial directors,
b) Members of the Central Advisory Board,
c) Two members to be determined among the board members of the Turkish National Olympic Committee,
ç) Two members to be determined among the board members of the Confederation of Professional Sports Clubs of Turkey,
d) Two members to be elected from the board of directors of the Turkish Sports Writers Association,
e) Member of the board of directors and arbitrators of the World and / or European Professional Boxing Association,
f) In the event that judicial or administrative inquiry is not terminated, the persons who are in charge of Federation Presidency,
g) Noting that they have left active sports at least one year before the date of the General Assembly,
1) The top three athletes in the Olympic Games,
2) Adults The athletes who have entered the first three degrees in the World Championship,
3) Athletes who are European Champion in the Grandes category.
ğ) Not acting; Maximum five members to be determined by a lottery among the coaches or coaches of the national team for at least three years or more than thirty national teams,
h) Up to five arbitrators to be determined by a lottery among the top-level arbitrators, provided that they are not operational,
ı) Club representatives;
1) The two representatives to be determined by the club management board from the first five clubs in the Inter-Clubs Turkish Boxing Championships in the elders during the year before the general assembly meeting,
2) In the two years preceding the date of the General Assembly, A representative to be determined by the club management board from the clubs participating in the category of elders and ladies.
(3) In addition, in the determination of provincial directors in the formation of general assembly;
a) The three provincial directors with the highest population,
b) Seven provincial directors representing the geographical areas except those mentioned in paragraph (a) above.
(4) Members who have more than one vote can only vote once.
(5) Voting by proxy is not allowed in the general assembly.
(6) Those who work in paid or contracted status in the Federation can not be members of the general assembly.
General board tasks
ARTICLE 8 – (1) The tasks of the general assembly are:
a) To make or change the Main Statue,
b) President, electing members of the Board of Directors, Auditors and Disciplinary Committees,
c) To authorize the board of directors to approve the activity program prepared by the board of directors and the budget and to make amendments between budget expenditure items when necessary,
ç) To authorize the management board to purchase, sell and rent immovable property,
d) To disclose the activities and financial reports of the board of directors,
e) Ignoring the audit committee report,
f) To approve the award and assistance instructions prepared by the board of directors,
g) Deciding whether the Federation should borrow,
General Assembly meetings
ARTICLE 9 – (1) The Ordinary General Shareholders' Meeting is held every four years within six months from the end of the summer Olympic games except for the first general meeting.
(2) The financial general meeting is held on a date to be determined by the board of directors within two years in October.
a) In the financial general meeting, the last period's balance sheet and financial statements are discussed with the budget of the next period and the decisions about the business and operation of the Federation are taken.
b) The balance sheet and financial statement are ignored if deemed appropriate.
c) The next year's budget is negotiated and the decision is made.
(3) Extraordinary general assembly;
a) To take a decision on the chairman of the federation or members of the board of directors who are liable to remain in charge of the supervisory task of the Minister in charge of the Spordan,
b) The decision of the board of the Federation,
c) At least 40% of the total number of delegates shall be attached to the written application by notary public
(4) The Extraordinary General Meeting shall be held at the Board of Directors no later than sixty days from the date of the meeting request to the Federation. At the extraordinary general meeting, we can not discuss any other topics except the meeting topic.
(5) The general meeting shall convene extraordinarily for the election to be made no later than sixty days after the end of the third paragraph (a), or to replace the chairman or members of the board of directors who are absent from the Financial General Assembly. The supervisory board executes the duties of the presidency and the management board until the general meeting. In case the auditing committee is not audited, the Chairmanship and the supervisory board shall carry out their duties until the general meeting.
(6) In cases mentioned in the subparagraphs (b) and (c) of the third paragraph, extraordinary general meeting can not be held at least six months after the general meeting.
(7) At the ordinary or extraordinary meeting, the selection of the President of the Federation, the administration and other boards may be renewed.
(8) In the event that the election of the chairman, board of directors and other members of the Board is not required for the extraordinary general meeting, the extraordinary election general assembly date shall be determined after the latest 30 days for the completion of the legal proceedings.
ARTICLE 10 – (1) To be the president of the Federation;
a) being a T. C. citizen,
b) Being 30 years old at the date of general meeting,
c) Being not followed by a precise tax or insurance debt,
ç) Not to be punished with a deprivation of rights for six months or one year in total for one time before the election date,
d) Offenses against the security of the State, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, even if they have been imprisoned for six months or have been forgiven, except for the provisions converted into optional sanctions for the offenses and short term imprisonment, Crime and misbehavior such as espionage, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, looting, fraud, forgery, abuse of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy or fraudulent or defamatory crime or misrepresentation, misappropriation of the performance of the act, , Tax evasion and the acquisition of unjust property to be convicted not to be convicted,
e) Not to be a paid or salaried employee in the General Directorate,
f) Not to have received a penalty other than warning and warning penalty while serving as president and board member of the Federation,
g) Be at least a high school or a balanced school graduate
conditions are sought.
(2) Documents requested from the presidential candidates:
a) Graduation certificate,
b) An example of identity card and two passport photos,
b) Certificate of residence,
c) A written statement that the duty of ending the administrative investigation has not been terminated,
d) Documents that the penal boards have not been punished with imprisonment for six months or one year in total,
e) A criminal record of criminal record to be taken from the public prosecutor's office.
f) Document indicating that the tax or insurance is not owed.
(3) Candidates for president; The board of directors, the supervisory and disciplinary committee, and the list of substitute members must be submitted to the Presidency of the Council.
(4) Candidates for president; Applicants who have been nominated at least fifteen days before the date of the General Assembly must submit their applications to the secretariat of the Federation together with the required documents and deposit the fee of 5.000 TL to the federation account.
(5) The board of directors has the right to re-determine the nomination fee to be paid by presidential candidates six months before the date of the general meeting.
(6) In the category of Olympic, Paralympics and Grades, the first three entries in the World Championships and the ones first in the European Championships in the Grandes Category are not sought in the first paragraph (g).
Duties and duties of the president
ARTICLE 11 – (1) The term of office of the President;
a) The term of office of the President is four years. Regardless of the President's election date, the term of the presidency ends at the date of the Ordinary General Assembly. The selection of the President, the selection of the fourteen members of the board of supervision, discipline and management are also made at the general assembly.
b) In the absence of the President, his / her duties shall be carried out by the President and the President. The term of office of the vice-president is up to the term of office of the president. The Chairperson is appointed by the President. The Vice President must carry the requirements for the President of the Federation.
c) In the case of death or resignation of the President, the President and the President shall carry out this duty, provided that a re-election is held within three months. However, if there is a period of less than six months, the General Assembly will not go to the Extraordinary General Assembly due to the vacancies in the administration.
(2) The duties of the President;
a) To represent the Federation,
b) To carry out the activities of the Federation within the framework of the laws, the Main Statute and other legislation and the decisions of the General Assembly and the Board of Directors,
c) preside over the executive board,
ç) Ensuring the implementation of decisions of the Board of Directors. To ensure that expenditures are made and / or made necessary for these activities. If necessary, to transfer this authority to the deputy chairman,
d) Establishing the subsidiary boards and proposing candidates to the board of directors,
e) preside over other boards when deemed necessary,
f) To determine the deputy chairman,
g) To give permission to use the authority for the departments in which the members who will be assigned according to the distribution of the duties to be made in the Board of Directors are responsible and to make joint decisions together with the responsible board member,
ğ) To perform other duties in the relevant law and in this Main Statute.
h) To hold press conferences on behalf of the Federation and to make statements to press and other media.
ı) To elect and appoint the staff assigned on behalf of the Federation.
Board of Directors
ARTICLE 12 – (1)
The board consists of fifteen members, including the President of the Federation and fourteen members elected to the general assembly. The same number is elected in the general assembly on the backup member. In order to become a member of the Board of Directors, the conditions under (a), (d) and (d) of the first paragraph of Article 10 of this Main Statute are sought.
(2) The term of office of the board of directors is four years. In case of death or resignation of the original members, a call is made to the member of the board of directors according to the order of votes, starting with the most votes from the substitute members. The number of board members is completed. In case of death or resignation, the general assembly is summoned to the extraordinary meeting by the existing members of the board of directors in case the total number of principal and alternate members of the board decreases by five.
(3) The following documents are requested from members of the board of directors.
a) An example of identity card and two passport-size photographs.
b) Certificate of residence.
c) A criminal record of criminal record to be taken from the public prosecutor's office.
d) Notarized learning certificate.
Duties of the board
ARTICLE 13 – (1)Duties of the board;
a) to register and register boxing clubs, to give permission for all kinds of boxing competitions and organization in the country and to supervise their implementation, to authorize the persons and organizations on condition that they are under Federation surveillance and supervision,
b) To register the results of professional boxing competitions and organizations throughout the country, to decide on eventful and negotiated contests,
c) To train administrators, breeders, technical personnel, referees and similar personnel related to boxing, to take all kinds of precautions for the development of these elements, to provide social security rights, to determine the procedures and principles regarding their club changes and studies, , Transfer fee and age limits, to get a share from the transfer fee when necessary, to register and pay the fee if necessary,
ç) To determine the contributions to be taken from the tournaments,
d) To bind the applications of the clubs in order to establish a boxing branch, to supervise the activities and commitments related thereto,
e) rewarding the clubs, athletes and their coaches,
f) To take safety and health-related precautions in the competitions and to take them seriously,
g) Providing all kinds of equipment, materials, materials and similar needs of boxing activities, purchasing, selling and renting immovable properties, operating and operating facilities and establishing economic enterprises for various works when necessary in relation to federations activities in the direction of authorization obtained from general assembly, To import materials.
ğ) To establish the provincial organization of the Federation,
h) To organize, implement and carry out all kinds of activities related to boxing in matters entering the field of duty,
ı) To regulate and supervise commercial and financial rights regarding television, radio, printed works and all kinds of commercials related to boxing,
i) approve the sub-committees proposed by the President,
j) To make decisions by contacting clubs, athletes, technical managers and coaches, referees, competition officials and other interested persons in the field of boxing by taking the opinions of the organizations they are affiliated with where necessary,
k) To prepare general assembly meetings,
l) To prepare the budget,
m) To use the authority given by the general assembly,
n) To authorize the President of the Federation to grant borrowing, expenditure and authorization for extraordinary situations in accordance with the authorization received from the general assembly,
o) In order to carry out the duties of the Federation and to organize its activities; To determine the number of administrative and technical personnel to be employed in the units to be included in the central and provincial organizations and the contract fees and social rights of the professionals to be employed professionally together with these personnel and the overage of the board members,
ö) Preparing instructions for the fulfillment of tasks and submitting them to the approval of the general assembly and implementing the approved instructions,
p) To take and take the necessary precautions to prevent violence in the spore,
r) To perform the duties given by the related Laws, the Main Statute and other legislation.
(2) The President of the Federation may establish a five-person executive committee to be elected from among the federation members. In addition, he may appoint members of the executive committee to serve professionally in this executive committee and may transfer the powers in the framework to determine its limits. This committee meets at the necessary times, makes decisions and can apply them. He also informs the management board about the transactions he has made at the first meeting.
ARTICLE 14 –
(1) The Board of Directors shall convene at least once every three months or, if deemed necessary, an ordinary meeting to discuss the agenda set by the President. The President of the Federation or in his absence shall convene an extraordinary meeting upon the invitation of the acting Deputy Chairman. The subjects provided by the members are added to the agenda.
(2) The number of board meetings is the absolute majority of the total number of members. Decisions are taken with the absolute majority of the participants in the meeting. In case of equality of votes, a majority is deemed to have been established in the direction of the President.
(3) Without permission, the membership of a member who does not attend two consecutive meetings or four meetings intermittently within one year shall be terminated and the substitute member who receives the most votes shall be called. The excuses are notified in writing to the President or his / her deputy before the meeting time, together with the reasons. The board decides the validity of the excuse.
(4) Decisions shall be written and signed in the decision book, shall be implemented by the Chairman and the board of directors.
ARTICLE 15 –
(1) The Supervisory Board consists of three principal and three alternate members elected by the general assembly. In the event of death or resignation of the original members, the replacement members are taken in turn. The term of office of the board is up to the term of the President of the Federation.
(2) The members of the board of auditors are required to have at least one specialist in financial matters, together with the conditions in sub-paragraphs (a), (d) and (c) of the first paragraph of Article 10 of this Main Statute.
(3) Must have at least a bachelor's degree from a faculty or higher school that provides education in law, politics, economics, business administration, finance, accounting, banking, public administration, or a foreign higher education institution certified by the Higher Education Board Or other education institutions with graduate degree, and must have obtained a diploma at the graduate level from the branches of science indicated in this section.
(4) The following documents are requested from members of the Audit Committee;
A) Example of identity card and two passport photos,
B) Certificate of residence,
C) the criminal record to be taken from the public prosecutor's office,
D) Notarized learning certificate.
(5) The Board is independent in its duty. Unless the members resign or are deemed to have been withdrawn, they shall not be replaced.
(6) Members elect a president from among themselves.
(7) The majority of the decisions of the Board are taken by the member, and the member who does not participate in the decision is obliged to submit a report to the General Assembly stating the grounds of the opposing game.
Duties of the supervisory board
ARTICLE 16 –
(1) The Supervisory Board audits the financial transactions of the professional boxing federation on behalf of the General Assembly. It determines whether they comply with the legislation, documents and decisions. The annual audit report to be prepared every year is submitted to the General Assembly for approval. The Board can benefit from expert expertise if it deems it necessary. The wages to be paid to the experts are paid in the Federation.
(2) When performing board inspections, Federation officials are obliged to provide the required information and documents. The Board is obliged to submit the audit report to the Board of Directors of the Federation at least twenty days prior to the date of the General Assembly. The Federation will forward the Board report from the Federation Web site fifteen days prior to the date of the general assembly meeting to the general assembly members by mail.
Board of discipline
ARTICLE 17 –
(1) The Disciplinary Committee consists of a President elected for four years at the General Assembly and four primary and five alternate members. The term of office of the board is up to the term of the President of the Federation. Members elect a president and a rapporteur from among themselves. In case of death or resignation of the original members, the original member who is vacated is taken from the backup members.
(2) In order to become a member of the disciplinary committee, it shall bear the conditions of subparagraphs (a), (d) and (d) of the first paragraph of Article 10 of this Main Statute. In addition, at least two of the original and substitute members must be a jurist.
(3) Members who are required to be jurists must have a diploma at the graduate level of the branches of science indicated in this section, together with graduates of foreign higher education institutions certified by higher education institutions or graduates of other education institutions.
(4) Most of the decisions of the Board are taken by the board members and they are independent in their duties and decisions. Without excuse, a member who does not attend four meetings intermittently falls within two or one year.
(5) Disciplinary committee; Clubs, organizations engaged in boxing, sportsmen, referees, coaches, managers and other persons engaged in disciplinary matters related to events and actions.
(6) The Discipline Committee meets every two months. Upon the invitation of the President, with the participation of at least three members. When there are no actual members for the meeting, substitute members can attend the meeting. The agenda is organized by the President. Decisions are taken by absolute majority.
(7) The matters pertaining to the acts and penalties constituting the offense of discipline shall be regulated by the instructions issued by the board of directors.
(8) The following documents are requested from members of the disciplinary committee;
A) Example of identity card,
B) Certificate of residence,
C) Document that the penal boards have not been punished with imprisonment for six months or one year in total,
Ç) the criminal record to be taken from the public prosecutor's office,
D) Notary certified educational certificate.
ARTICLE 18 –(1) In boxing competitions and workshops, acts that are contrary to the spirit of sports and sports made by the clubs, athletes, managers and coaches and all other technical and administrative personnel shall be determined in accordance with the instructions to be prepared by the board of directors in accordance with national and international conventions. Penalties, reminders to be applied to the actions to be determined, men, temporary or permanent rights deprivation from activities, revocation of license, fines and revocation of authority.
ARTICLE 19 –
(1) The Arbitration Board established within the General Directorate; The decisions of the Federation Management Board and the disciplinary board decisions about the conflicts to be made between the clubs and the clubs, the athletes, the referees, the coaches, the coaches, the administrators and similar sports personnel, the athletes, the athletes, the coaches, the administrators and similar sports personnel, On the objections of those concerned by examining the final decision.
(2) The Board of Arbitration shall establish a provision by taking into consideration the Law No. 3289, the relevant legislation of the General Directorate, the rules of the Federation and international federations.
ARTICLE 20 –
(1) The arbitrator, organization, law, financial, education, health, technical, external relations, sponsorship and other subsidiary boards as deemed necessary may be established by the President's proposal and approval of the board of directors.
(2) The duties, powers and responsibilities of these boards and the working principles and procedures shall be regulated by an instruction issued by the board of directors.
Secretary General and administrative units
ARTICLE 21 –
(1) The administrative unit of the Federation; The Secretary General consists of technical manager and instructor and other administrative and technical personnel.
(2) The administrative unit is responsible for ensuring that the services and activities of the Federation are carried out within the framework of the resolutions of the board of directors.
(3) Secretary General; Is the authority and responsibility of the administrative unit and is the supervisor of the technical manager, instructors and other administrative and technical personnel.
(4) Secretary General; In accordance with the decisions of the Federation and its superiors, it is responsible and competent for the administration of the administrative and financial services required by the Federation and is responsible to the President. Attend board meetings. The Board performs the duties of rapporteur and secretariat, and conducts correspondence on behalf of the President.
ARTICLE 22 – (1) In the regions deemed necessary by the board of directors, the representatives of the regional authorities, provincial representatives and / or competent persons of the Federation may be established to provide the domestic connection of the Federation. In addition to these, provincial arbitration boards and provincial regulatory boards may be established. The establishment, duties, powers and responsibilities of domestic organizations to be established and the working procedures shall be regulated by the instructions to be issued by the Executive Board.
Calling the general assembly to the meeting
ARTICLE 23 –
(1) The General Assembly meetings are held every four years in Ankara, the center of the Federation, within six months of the end of the summer Olympic games.
(2) The general meeting agenda, the date and place of the meeting shall be announced at least thirty days prior to the date of the meeting, announcing two newspapers broadcasting throughout Turkey.
(3) Members of the Federation and the General Directorate's website shall be announced at least fifteen days before the general assembly call, meeting agenda, activity report, audit report and budget design meeting.
List of general board members
ARTICLE 24 –
(1) The list of members who have gained the right to participate in the General Assembly shall be prepared by the Federation. In the member list, the name, surname of the members, the institution and organization it represents are specified. The list of members is announced on the official website of the Federation and General Directorate thirty days before the date of the General Assembly.
(2) The list may be appealed within fifteen days from the date of publication. The objection to the list of members is assessed by the board of directors and is settled within one day. This decision can be appealed against the arbitration board within two days. The arbitral tribunal shall decide within three days from the date of receipt of the objection. After the establishment of the Court, all kinds of objections related to the general assembly work are resolved by the Court.
(3) Procedures for the General Assembly meeting are carried out by the board of directors.
(4) Institutions, organizations, associations or clubs that have the right to elect members to the General Assembly lose their right to choose members when they lose their qualifications or qualifications due to termination or other reasons.
(5) As a result of the resignation, death or expulsion of the member, new members will be appointed instead. The new member completes the remaining period of the old member.
Number of meetings and resolutions
ARTICLE 25 –
(1) In order to be able to hold ordinary and extraordinary meetings, one half of the total number of members must participate. In the absence of such a majority in the first meeting, the second meeting shall be held on the following day without a majority of the members present. However, the number of participants in this meeting can not be less than two times the number of principal members of elected boards.
(2) The election of members of the Presidency, Management, Audit and Disciplinary Committees shall take place when the members of the General Assembly earn more than the votes of the members. In the case of equality of votes, a second round of voting is held between two presidential candidates who receive the most votes. If the equality does not deteriorate in the second round, it is determined by drawing lots under the presidency of the Divan among the presidential candidates with equal votes.
Participation in the meeting and determination of majority
ARTICLE 26 –
(1) The Federation shall issue a certificate of membership of the General Assembly on behalf of those who have gained the title of General Assembly membership, and shall submit them to the members of the signature meeting upon entry into the meeting hall.
(2) Whether the majority of the meeting is sought is determined by the President of the Federation or the President or the member of the board of directors appointed by him, examining the list of members and determining the amount of the participants.
Formation of the General Assembly presidency
ARTICLE 27 –
(1) The General Assembly meeting is opened by the President of the Federation or the President or a member of the board of directors. Then the General Assembly Council is formed.
(2) The Presidential Council of the General Assembly; It consists of a President, a Vice-President, two secretaries and two election members. The formation of the court is carried out by election. The election of the Presidency of the Council shall be held with the open vote of the members. Members of the Presidency Council have to be general assembly delegates.
(3) The General Assembly may establish commissions to assist in specific tasks to facilitate their work.
Duties and authorities of the presidency
ARTICLE 28 –
(1) The Presiding Committee is tasked and authorized to ensure that the meeting is conducted within the framework of the provisions of the Main Statute and the Framework Statute.
(2) Minutes of the meeting shall be signed at the end of the meeting together with the President of the Council and the members of the Council.
(3) A copy of these minutes will be delivered to the General Directorate and the Federation at the end of the General Assembly.
(4) The Presiding Committee may impose a warning to warn those who violate the confidence and order of the negotiations. Those who permanently disrupt the order may also appeal to the general assembly for a decision to withdraw from the meeting.
(5) The member who is removed from the conclusion meeting of the General Assembly with the majority of the votes, shall not be able to attend the meeting during the meeting.
Detection and interviews
ARTICLE 29 –
(1) The Chairman of the Council shall be open to the General Assembly, which has been announced at the time of the call.
(2) Proposals for the inclusion of items not contradicting the agenda, the Framework Statute and the Main Statute may be made with written applications signed by at least ten members. These suggestions are presented to the open, and the accepted suggestions are added to the agenda. These qualitative items of the agenda are discussed after discussing and linking the previously announced items.
(3) Members of the General Assembly who want to talk about the agenda item shall forward their written applications to the Presidency of the Court. The Presidency of the Presidency orders the requests in line with the agenda. The member can leave the order to someone else. In this case, it is possible to talk about the order of the member who left the order.
(4) The President of the Council shall present the general meeting by taking into consideration the number of the requests for the speech and the duration of the speeches shall be determined by the general assembly.
(5) In the general assembly, the board of directors or the board of auditors are obliged to respond to the questions of the members about the operations of the Federation.
(6) In case of the length of the interviews due to the use of the counter-promise, conversation qualification may be passed before the intercommunal speeches are completed. In case of written applications of at least ten members, the Presidency of the Council shall process the proposal. The proposal is presented to the general assembly after the names of those who have the right to speak are read and a person is promised to speak for or against the proposal by explaining that their rights are reserved. In case of acceptance, the talk about the agenda item is finished.
(7) The Chairman of the Court can not make a statement contrary to the principle of impartiality when discussing agenda items or voting.
Candidates for boards
ARTICLE 30 –
(1) It is not a requirement that the President be a member of the general assembly of the candidates for membership of the Board of Directors, Auditing and Disciplinary Committees.
(2) The association with the President of the Federation, the elected members of the Board of Directors, the Supervisory and Disciplinary Committee and the members appointed to the Arbitration Committee shall be dismissed. Provincial representatives and district representatives leave their duties in case they take office in the above mentioned institutions.
Editing the election list and ballot papers
ARTICLE 31 –
(1) The candidates for president prescribe the names of the principal and substitute members, who are deemed suitable for the management, supervision and disciplinary committees, in writing in writing to the presidency. The application for nomination may be before or after the formation of the Presidential Council. At the end of the period, the receipt lists will be announced in at least two places. The objections to the lists are examined by examining the Chairmanship Council.
(2) Elections are held in the form of voting as a whole for presidential candidates and their lists.
Voting for presidential candidates
ARTICLE 32 –
(1) The President of the Court; It gives the presidential candidates the right to speak at the time they will determine by their name on request.
(2) The duration of this conversation can not be longer than 30 minutes. If the number of candidates exceeds four, this period can be reduced by the general assembly. Candidates can not transfer their time to other candidates.
(3) Candidate presidents are required to present four-year activity programs and financial budgets in writing to the General Assembly.
ARTICLE 33 –
(1) In the elections, secret ballot, open classification principle is applied.
(2) Each member shall receive a sealed envelope from the member of the divan appointed by the chairman of the divan and shall go to the voting cabinet. Candidates' ballot papers will be held in the capacity to vote. If the delegate wants to vote on which candidate and list he will play the game by printing the "yes" stamp on his cab. No name or any sign can be placed on the ballot.
(3) Members sign the plenary list after using their votes in this manner.
(4) At the beginning of each chest; The presidential candidates may have an observer who is a member of the general assembly whose name is reported to the President of the Court.
(5) Delegates; Management, supervision and disciplinary committee.
Closing the boxes, sorting the votes and editing the minutes
ARTICLE 34 –
(1) After the members of the General Assembly use their votes, the funds are closed.
(2) In the supervision and supervision of the President of the Court, the candidates and their observers shall appear before them.
(3) Envelopes are counted and if the number of the members who voted and the number of envelopes are equal, if the number of envelopes is high, the envelope of the excess number is chosen randomly by the President of the Court and the envelopes are destroyed before opening.
(4) Ballots are counted in the classification of votes. When multiple envelopes pass through the envelope of the same ballot, one of them is counted and counted as a single vote. Any other votes or votes cast out of the court are destroyed. If more than one vote is submitted in two different zones from within an envelope, they will be canceled and the vote will be void.
(5) The President of the Council expresses the election results to the members of the general assembly. After all the items in the agenda are discussed and decided, the President of the Council closes the meeting with a speech.
ARTICLE 35 –
(1) The budget of the Federation shall be adjusted according to the fiscal year of the Board of Directors and put into effect after the approval of the general assembly.
(2) Income and expenses of the Federation shall be determined according to the balance sheet basis and the budget order to be prepared by the Board of Directors, expenses to be made, expenses to be allocated to them, fees to be paid to the personnel and other duties, expenses of the boards and other management and service expenses.
(3) With the approval of the Board of Directors, the President of the Federation is authorized to carry out the transactions related to expenditures and to make the collections. The President of the Federation may transfer this authority to the Deputy Chairman by registering its boundaries. Expenditure documents must be signed by the President and the Secretary General, the President and the Deputy Chairman or the Deputy Chairman and the Secretary General.
(4) At least fifteen percent of the federal budget is allocated as assistance to education, infrastructure, national teams and clubs.
ARTICLE 36 - (1) The revenues of the Federation are:
A) The share to be deducted from the budget of the General Directorate,
B) The resources to be transferred from the General Directorate budget to support the infrastructure and training projects,
C) dues to be collected from commercial and social boxing clubs or businesses and from boxing clubs or businesses affiliated to the Federation, regardless of whether they are members of the Federation,
Ç) Registration and visa fees to be collected from athlete cards and athlete licenses,
D) Fees and dues for the contribution and facility qualification certificate to be obtained from the private gym club and other institutions,
E) Contribution fees to be collected from tournaments,
G) participation fees for tournaments and league competitions, training, referee and coach courses, development seminars participation fees,
Ğ) The share to be received from transfers,
H) Sponsorship revenues,
I) Advertisement, publication and printed document examination fee income,
I) Penalty and appeal income,
J) Aids and donations,
K) Rent and operating income,
L) Contribution share to be received from presidential candidates,
M) Other income.
(2) The total amount to be allocated from the General Directorate budget and, if necessary, the resources to be allocated to support projects related to infrastructure and education shall be transferred to the Federation account, taking into account the annual expenditure schedule of the General Directorate.
(3) All revenues of the Federation are exempt from all kinds of taxes, duties and fees.
Expenses of federation
ARTICLE 37 - (1) The Federation shall make all necessary expenditures in the framework of budgetary principles in order to fulfill its duties.
(2) Federation; Sell, rent, lease, operate, establish partnerships, establish mortgages and all kinds of rights and obligations on the real properties and accept donations, if necessary, to make boxing To import the materials and to evaluate their cash in line with the decisions of the Board of Directors.
(3) Procedures and principles concerning expenditures shall be specified in the instruction to be issued by the board of directors.
Miscellaneous and Final Provisions
Relations with the Head Office
ARTICLE 38 - (1) The Federation shall apply for the management of the movable or immovable property which is in the possession of the General Directorate for a period of forty-nine years free of charge. The maintenance and repair costs and the nature of the personnel to be employed in the facilities, the personnel rights and the procedures and principles of benefiting from the personnel of the General Directorate shall be determined by the protocol to be made between the General Directorate and the Federation in case of the common use of the real estate in use, .
(2) In this protocol, the personnel of the Headquarters will indicate to whom, under what conditions and for how long they will be operated in the Federation, from which facilities the Federation or the clubs will be able to benefit.
(3) The movable and immovable properties allocated to the General Directorate can not be used except for the purpose of allocation, if allocation is canceled.
(4) Award and sponsorship procedures shall be carried out within the framework of the Regulations, which are issued with intention to this item by Annex 3 of Law No. 3289.
(5) Rewards may be awarded to clubs, athletes, coaches, coaches and athletes with outstanding achievements in sporting activities according to the provisions of the Regulation on the Rewarding of Superior Achievement in Sports Services and Activities, which is enacted by the Decree of the Council of Ministers dated 26/6/2006 and numbered 2006/11061.
ARTICLE 39 - (1) Boxing clubs and special sports halls are registered by the federation. Clubs and private gymnasiums that are in boxing activity are registered and certified by the competent authorities after fulfilling the registration conditions and the registration fee determined by the Federation management board.
Revolution and incorporation of boxing clubs
ARTICLE 40 - (1) Clubs operating in the field of boxing may transfer boxing branches according to the forms and principles specified by the laws or may be transferred to the established companies. If the clubs are incorporated, they can not be transported anywhere else where they are registered. During the times, the spreading, strengthening and benefits are kept on the front. It is imperative to comply with the principles set out in this Main Statute and the rules to be laid down by the Board of Directors.
ARTICLE 41 - (1) The board of directors is authorized for the publication of boxing competitions by television, radio and all kinds of technical devices and similar instruments, and for editing and programming of publications.
(2) While this authority is being exercised, the benefits of the Turkish boxing clubs and the Federation are kept on the frontline.
(3) The contracts of the clubs with the broadcasting organizations are subject to the supervision and approval of the Federation.
(4) Boxing competitions that are not allowed in the Federation shall not be broadcast on television, radio and internet.
ARTICLE 42 - (1) The instruction to be issued to the matters determined by the Main Statute and other sub-regulatory procedures shall be regulated by the Board of Directors. However, reward and help instructions are presented to the general assembly for approval. The instructions issued by the Board of Directors and approved by the General Assembly and other legislation shall be published on the internet pages of the General Directorate and the Federation.
Supervision and supervision of the Ministry
ARTICLE 43 - (1) All activities and operations of the Federation are subject to the supervision and inspection of the Ministry.
(2) The Minister shall convene the extraordinary meeting of the General Assembly to take a decision on the President of the Federation or members of the Board of Directors, whose inspection is likely to remain on duty.
Resolution of conflicts
ARTICLE 44 - (1) All disputes to be made between the General Directorate and the Federation, except for matters related to the supervision of the Federation, shall be decided by a commission to be appointed by the General Directorate and the Federation under the chairmanship of a member to be determined by the Arbitration Board.
ARTICLE 45 - (1) This Master Statute shall enter into force on the date of its publication.
ARTICLE 46 - (1) The provisions of this Main Statute shall be executed by the President of Professional Boxing Federation of Turkey.